Sunday, February 5, 2017

Introduction to FabAbs Blog!

Hi, guys.Welcome to my blog. This is Abby, the owner of the blog. I am 8 years old. In the blog, I'm going to talk about a lot of stuff. I have a few stars, such as my brother Eli, my favorite cousin Hailey, my cute, sweet, adorable puppy Honey, my parents, and much more. I am a positive blogger, so please don't say anything negative.I love emojis so much, so don't be surprised if I use them a lot. Every day I'll have an emoji of the day.This is the one for today:🎉. Thanks for viewing this!!! Bye!!!!




Special thanks to Eli,Honey,emojis, and Kelsey, Hailey's (Now 13 years old) sister (who's birthday is today).

3 comments:

  1. This is just the intro to my new blog. I will do a post every day. Most likely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Abby I promised I would leave a comment. you look cute in that picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog.Im planning on doing another post today.

      Delete